Waerebo Tour is an off-road trip. The total price of Wae Rebo Tour in the price column is charged for 4 people. if the number of clients more than 4 people, clients will be charged for additional fees.
You may need to bring some of your stuff
- Trekking shoes
- Warm jacket or hoodie jacket
- Extra clothes
- Sunblock lotion
- Medical kit (we provide standard medical kit. If you have any certain illness, you may bring your own medical)
- Cash (mostly store and facilities on the way only accept payment in cash)
The destinations are:
- Waerebo Traditional Village
We do not provide specific time for each destination as we want you to enjoy your time in each spot as much us you want. Some of tourists used to capture some view on the way to Waerebo Traditional Village.
- Pick up from your hotel (around 7.00 AM)
- Lunch, we have two options depend on customers need:
- Restaurant in Cancar
- Restaurant in Dintor
- Riding a motorcycle from stop station 0 to stop station 1 (bikers will take us)
- Trekking from stop station 1 to stop station 3 (around 2 hours)
- Coffee time
- Coffee time
- Packing and prepare for trekking
- Trekking from stop station 3 to stop station 1
- Riding a motorcycle from stop station 1 to stop station 0 (bikers will take us)
- Get back to Labuan Bajo city
- Drop to your hotel
- Mineral water
- Snack and local fruits
- Standard medical kit
- Tour guide
- Travel car + driver
- Entrance + lodging cost in Waerebo Village
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner fee (except dinner and breakfast in Waerebo village)
- Insurance (clients should prepare their own Insurance)
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
Please book your hotel before booking our tour package. However if you want us to organize your hotel, please let us know.
- We have to do ceremony before taking a photo or video (it is a regulation from Waerebo tour organizer, local people believe if we do not follow the rules so the bad thing will happened in magic way).
- We have to be silent when the chief tribe start to pray, when he finish the pray, he will tell us some of prohibition activity in Waerebo. One of rules is we do not allow to stand or walk on Compang. Compang is an altars or sacred place in center of 7 houses. The shape is circle and Waerebo people used Compang in tribe ritual.
- we can do any activity as long as we follow the rules.
- The best spot to take a photo is from the top of hills, we can see the beauty of 7 traditional houses.
- Don’t forget to enjoy the night view, Milky Way!